Sister Reeves makes some great points in her article. When we feel that we are privy to truth, we have an obligation to share. She also reinforces that even though we need to share, we should try to do our best not to offend. So here I am sharing, hoping I don't offend!
![]() |
| This is just a little taste of Heaven. |
"How remarkable that our all-powerful, omniscient eternal Father loves each of us so much that everything He does is directly related to bringing you and me back home to his presence so that He can share all that He has, all that He knows, and all the He does."
I am grateful that God is better than we are. I don't spend all my time seeking the well being of others. I spend more of it now doing so than I did when I was younger, but I have yet to offer my "whole soul". I suppose it takes time.
I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who loves us. That when we need Him, he is there. He was willing to sacrifice a lot on our behalf. I don't know that I could send one of my sons to sacrifice for someone else. I would try to teach them to help others though. But it seems that I am to willing to draw a line on my willingness to help. Perhaps I can work on that.
Anyway. The article is great. We really are blessed with truth concerning how central marriage is to God's plan. I am grateful for it!
https://www.lds.org/church/news/sister-reeves-boldly-testify-to-world-of-marriage-gods-plan?lang=eng&cid=facebook-shared

No comments:
Post a Comment