But, we don't always get what we want do we? Darn.
![]() |
| This is what being a Dad is all about. |
Besides all that things have been going nuts with my job and calling. I work in the Young Men's in our ward and there is ALWAYS something to do. I don't know that I am very great at it, but I am learning and hopefully growing. Being willing is kind of tough on days that school, family, and my own interests seem to conflict. But growth happens when we sacrifice our time, talents, and energy to the betterment of those around us. I have to remember that. I know it is true.
![]() |
| I am proud of this guy. |
In other events at school. I have been applying for the principal job at Kanab Elementary. Twice. Not too mention applying for the Kanab High School Principal job. Just because. This has been a very interesting ordeal to say the least. I know I can do the job. I want to do the job. I also know how many variable there are in this process and it can be annoying to wait for things to pan out. I think when all is said and done and the new principal is chosen, I want to know that I am in the right place in my life. A place where I can do good for others and be an influence for excellence. It is a big deal to me to be important to people. It is an even bigger deal to help people be successful. Whether that be in my classroom or in a new position I am glad to be in a profession that demands my time, patience, service, and love for those around me. I can't think of anything I would rather do now that I am here.
![]() |
| One has been there. One will be. |
In all these things that are going on lately I have my family to consider. I want and need to be able to spend time with them. My kids need me home. Jenna needs me to be useful around the house and with the kids. Besides that, I really like my family. Weird huh? I enjoy hanging out with Dallin, Allison, and Parker. They are really cute kids. I don't want them to grow up without me. In addition to that I have Jenna and we need our time too! This life is a balancing act. Finding the correct balance by staying in tune with Heavenly Father, being a productive member of a community, and being a good father and husband is pretty challenging, and I know that I don't always get that balance right. But regardless of all the things that are happening all around us, or in our own personal lives, there are really only a few things that really matter. I will boldly say that those things are our families, our faith, and our direction in life. We go where we are pointed. President Monson sums it up pretty nicely in this video I have linked.
![]() |
| They need time and love. |




No comments:
Post a Comment