![]() |
| I just thought I'd pepper my post with pictures. |
It has been a crazy few months in the world. It seems that we have been faced with a lot of contention in the country. Obviously the election was a huge point of contention. It was frustrating for me to see the amount of hate put on my choice of candidate by others. But I know that the fingers can point both ways. The whole process is combative and I wonder what any of us really accomplish by fighting about such things. It has been interesting to read articles online about each candidate after and see that people still fight about it even though it has been resolved! I had some hard feelings for a bit, but I think all I can do is pray for our President to do his best and hope that he does. What good does my negativity add? None.
![]() |
| Special thanks to Ann Hepworth for the amazing pictures! |
![]() |
| The pictures may be unrelated to my post, but they're nice! |
Election day was in November - a time to be grateful. So I may as well be grateful for what I have and what we have in this country. Things are not all okay with our country. Things need to be fixed and changed and it will take leaders with courage to do that, but we do have a great country. We have our freedoms.
![]() |
| Geez. I am a bit biased, but I have a good looking family. |
Christmastime is a time to help others. To give. Most importantly to forget oneself. It is easy for me to get caught up in what I want for Christmas or even just for daily life. It is embarrassing really. Especially when I can think about people who live on my street and in my home that could use some Christmas cheer and Christlike service.
So that's it. My goal, then, for this Christmas is to be a bit of help for somebody else: At home, at school, at play, (A Sunbeam a Sunbeam...) in my job setting and in my community. Merry Christmas to all!




2 comments:
I agree you have a good looking family. I've been trying my best to pray for the president since the election and while I'm still disappointed in the direction of our country I have found that my feelings toward President Obama aren't nearly as negative as they were in the past and I think that is a good thing.
Yeah. I am there with you on our President. I just hope I can see the good and hope for a change on things I don't agree with. We can at least still influence things in "our" world. Thanks for your comment.
Post a Comment