Tuesday, June 23, 2009

4th Anniversary


Tomorrow is our anniversary!
It has been four years already and a lot has happened. I am grateful for her and her putting up with me. I think she is a wonderful girl. She is good with our kids and awesome with everyone around her. Mostly she is good to me and everything I ever wanted and want!
So that's it. Happy Anniversary Jenna! I hope it is great for you...though it will be pretty busy, eh?

5 comments:

Judy said...

Happy Anniversary to you guys! 4 years already!

Marisa Jean said...

Four years...my oh my. Time flies!

Jenna Marie said...

Thanks Honey. You're a wonderful man to put up with me. :) I love you so much!

Ragan said...

So, I'm a little late here, but I hope you two had a GREAT anniversary!

Daneene said...

You guys have such a cute little family. It's hard to believe how much time has passed. We hope all is well and maybe we'll see you soon. Good luck with the new school year.