Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Alive.


I am alive. I am not doing a great job at keeping my blog up, but I am alive and that is what counts right? This isn't going to be long. I have had lots of ideas about things to write, but none have cemented themselves long enough to make it to the screen of my computer.
A couple things have had my attention lately. First off would be the missionary work in our ward, it is going really well and I haven't felt so rejuvenated in mind and spirit for a long time. Another thing has been the beginning of the school year. I think I have a pretty good class, but I always have to remember how hard it is to train them and to adjust to their different personalities. This is an ongoing process.
My family is doing well. If you read Jenna's blog you would know more about that. I really married a great woman. A friend and I were talking about our wives yesterday and it is amazing to us the things these ladies think of that we men take for granted. My son is doing well. I really feel overwhelmed that I could be as blessed as I am with him and Jenna. The pregnancy is also still going well. Sure we are going to have a big car bill this month, but the money isn't going to be a problem...which is another miracle. We are really blessed it seems. I am very grateful.
Anyway. That's about it. No political rants or insights into my life for today. How nice!

1 comment:

Jenna Marie said...

Hi honey. Just wanted to tell you I love you. I was surprised to see that you guys were talking about your wives last night. :) Thank you... :) Hope you realize how lucky I am too! :)