Sunday, May 22, 2011

The Book of Mormon

I was on the Church website today and I came across a great video about the Book of Mormon. I wanted to share it here on my blog. After I watched the first one there was another video similar, but powerful, both testify of the Book of Mormon.
I am grateful for the wisdom contained in this book. One of the greatest lessons that I have learned from the Book of Mormon, and all scripture, is that we can trust the Lord. Unreservedly. These books teach how to be and what to do, but they also teach us the God loves us. He care for us. He wants us to understand what is at stake.
I love the Book of Mormon and the Bible. I love the Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price. The more we treasure them the more we learn to love God and know He loves us.
Here is the first:
Here is the second:

No comments: