Just checking in real quick. I have been thinking about different things to write about, but nothing has settled in long enough.
I have also been getting things together to begin my Master's in Educational Leadership this Summer. I am really excited about starting it. It took the Lord giving me a pretty major kick in the behind for me to get rolling on this, but ever since I "opened the door", EVERYTHING has been falling smoothly into place. I know this is the Lord opening the way before me.
Our family is being extremely blessed, our babies are healthy, Jenna is doing so much as a mother and wife and I love her so much. I am very grateful that I married a woman with the same ideals as myself. She was a good choice. Very good. Once again the Lord directed my path.
It seems the more I allow Him to do so, the better things go. Always. My only problem is the hard-heartedness I have in thinking I am more wise than the Lord. This is obviously not true as He has the clear blueprint for what He needs me to be. Perhaps I should be more open minded to the possibilities.
Anyway. Things are going well and doors really seem to be opening. There are times of trial, but there is always light in the Narrow Path.
1 comment:
I'm proud of you Honey- for getting so much in order and making opportunities for yourself, and your family to grow. :) Here we go... ready or not. I'm with you every step of the way. Love you so much! :)
Post a Comment