Today is my wife's birthday. She is a great, great wife and friend. So. I just wanted to post about that. I really can't believe I actually survived for 25 and a half years without her by my side. She has made everything I do better. She even helps me think straight when I get frustrated, "anxietied", or over-worried. She takes wonderful care of our children and me. She teaches them the gospel and proper and upright things and I couldn't have married anyone better. She is beautiful. She is loving and caring. She is a perfect companion and keeps me doing the right things. I love you honey!
3 comments:
Happy birthday Jenna!! You guys have such a beautiful family. We love you.
Thanks for the Blog Shout out Honey! I've had a WONDERFUL weekend! I love you and our beautiful kids so much! :)
Aw, what a nice husband you are. Happy Birthday, Jenna! I hope you got spoiled rotten! You and Jeff seem the perfect match. I just wish I was able to meet you!
Post a Comment